As a Google Partner Marketing Depot Inc., is a leading digital marketing company for small to medium sized businesses. Our comprehensive online / digital marketing consultation uncovers significant opportunities for companies become more efficient, grow revenue and customer base.
Responsible to develop the sales cycle with businesses for the industries we serve. Responsibilities include phone calling to generate appointments. Conducting online and in person demos. Meet and exceed quotas.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, rapidly growing company with potential for exponential growth and financial reward.
We have a fun and unique culture: we stand behind small businesses, we focus on results, and celebrate when our team wins!
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Open and develop the sales cycle with businesses for the industries we serve
- Articulate our benefits and features to prospects via the phone and over the web
- Learn the latest trends in local business marketing and how to communicate as a trusted adviser
- Continually reeducate about the digital industry
- Meet monthly sales goals to exceed quota and earn commission dollars
- Solve customer problems, help their business
- Prove value to customers
- Build trusting relationships, manage expectations
- Differentiate from competition
- Maintain a solid pipeline
- Manage sales cycle to close
- Successful track record of developing new business
- Experience working with a CRM software system
- Assertive, persuasive and passionate about sales
- Must have an understanding of how consumers use the Internet to find and evaluate local businesses
- Must enjoy helping fellow employees and customers solve marketing, advertising, and technology related issues
- Must have a winning, positive attitude
- Must work with integrity and care for colleagues
- Experience in business to business sales a plus
- Experience selling marketing and advertising services a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: based on experience (average 1st year $70 – $80k)
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021